Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Rinse repeat

I am looking forward to becoming a more pure and clear channel of color. I wish you the same, to be opened in love, during these tumultuous times, dear one.



Full moon heart beam
love geyser full stream
washing the space inside me.
Clean and buzzing pleasure
wherever i plunge.
I want to share it's
contagious vibrations.

Listen to my skin
it quivers
electric surrender.
My heart swells
like a sponge soaking
in hot vitality.
I want to get gritty
rolling in dirt
made of you.

Practice has steeped me in now.
My senses are swooning.

2 comments:

  1. love reading about your outlook to how things occur- so positive. Your blog has inspired creativity in me, and I thank you for this..Please- keep posting, its exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post is empowering and familiar. your courage to embrace failure, to hold tight to yourself, is deeply admirable. As an honest nomad myself, the colors of the sun in all corners of the sky, leaving and arriving, I can commiserate with your exhaustion and share your exultation. You go, lady!

    ReplyDelete