Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Amplified

Electric shock of .you're alone. sits stinging,
radiating panic of a time past,
new born, still unable to crawl,
dying of deprivation,
dependent on the world of your touch.
Engulfed, this is my reality.

This. Meshed with a watery clean container,
inviting this process,
a safe place to feel unsafe.
My entire body brimming with buzz,
This electricity feels terrorizing, traumatic.
I feel dangerous here,
like i could break my neck convulsing at high-voltage.


I am like a fish, still alive,
while parts of me cook at high temperatures.
How terrifying, to witness
the transformation of one's own flesh.

I switch to the widest channel:
comforting Mother, stroking my head.
The more courage i walk with,
the closer She caresses me.

No comments:

Post a Comment